Text Msg. Terrorist (TMT)

Text msg:

Steve: I feel u r acting a bit weird...
Steve: Do you want to see me again?
Me: Steve I was so embarrassed by your table manners I just can't see you again. Please don't contact me.


Of course he was furious, but such a disgusting guy shouldn't even deserve a phone call. He started bombarding me with non-stop sexual text messages and calling me through unidentified numbers the entire night! Thank god I never told him my last name nor gave him the opportunity to come near my apt.

If I ever get dumped, the last thing on my mind, especially if I want to get someone back, is harrassing them with my presence they felt so strongly to avoid in the first place.

1 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Props to you for being honest with the douche nozzle. :D He sounds slightly unbalanced and stalkerish. Thank GOD he doesn't know where you live because you so know he'd be all over your place!

Post a Comment

top